Thursday, April 18, 2013

So very wealthy.

This morning at work I checked my bank account to see if I indeed got paid on time from work (because this does not always happen) and to my surprise, I received my income tax refund!
At first, I was like: 


I saw the numbers and I was just so giddy. All I thought was "I need a new dress! I need some new shoes! A new purse or two! I want a pony!"
And then I realized that 
1. I have to make a payment for school so I can register for next semester. 
2. I'm supposed to be saving up for various things.
3. I also have other fees due (that's what I get for living luxuriously...cough, cough).

So, now I'm kind of like: 


I have enough to take myself out for drinks; which is all that matters in the end, really.

...Maybe one pair of shoes ;)

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment