Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm going to share a conversation with you all...

Because it's hilarious.

I was emailing my cousin today this is how the conversation went (sorrynotsorry, Joy):



Paige P 
10:32 AM (1 hour ago)
to Keyanni


Keyanni Johnson
10:53 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
What did the squirrel steal? 


Paige P 
10:59 AM (57 minutes ago)
to Keyanni
Girl, that was an otter!! HAHAHAHA! That wasn't a squirrel! AHAHAHAHAH, I'm dying! 

Keyanni Johnson
10:59 AM (58 minutes ago)
to me
Hahahahahahaha. An otter?!! Hmmm...I've been off today.

Paige P 
11:05 AM (53 minutes ago)
to Keyanni

Otter


Squirrel

Keyanni Johnson
11:06 AM (54 minutes ago)
to me
It really did look like a squirrel, lol. I don't see otters on a daily basis so I didn't even think about one.

Paige P 
11:41 AM (24 minutes ago)
to Keyanni
I need to teach your your animals. Here we go:


Cow


Zebra


You see, although they are both black and white (and both mammals), they are different animals. A Cow goes "moo" and no one knows what a zebra goes.

Next:


Octopus


Medusa

Even though they both have tentacle-y things, Medusa is actually a woman (Human being) with snake hair (not tentacles). She also only exists in mythological stories, if that helps.


Next:


Pig


Boar

NOW THIS IS HARD. A boar and a pig are DIFFERENT, but they're from the same family. So PAY ATTENTION TO THIS- basic breakdown: boars- hairy & big teeth; pigs- not as hairy. Think Babe (pig) versus Pumba (wild boar).

Next:

Kitten


Puppy

They are different.

Next:

Human

Orangutan 

THIS IS ANOTHER CONFUSING ONE. Although they are also from the same family (primate), they are different. You are a human being. Orangutans (mostly) live in the jungle and in the zoo. They are NOT HUMANS. They are kind of like...long, orange-haired humans (BUT NOT LIKE RON WEASLEY). They have hands for feet, also. Which humans do not have. Although some humans MAY look like orangutans.


That's it for today's lesson. We will continue later.

Keyanni Johnson
11:46 AM (19 minutes ago)
to me
YOU ARE SO RUDE! So you were working on being rude for the past 10 mins????!!!!! I told you about blogging me you little #rudemeanypeanypoopypants 
I must admit, your message was hilarious!! NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! j/k it was. 
Also, I know what they are. I just didn't pay attention to detail.
P.S. you should change your blog name to rudesttaboo!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My conversations with my cousin are the best part of my day.

Rudesttaboo, signing off ;)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment