Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#PoorLife #FirstWorldProblems

****This is going to be a stupid post.****

I was talking to my cousin about online shopping and she basically stated- You know you're poor when you can't afford a [cheap] outfit.

I proceeded to bombard her with Kim Kardashian crying pictures (to emphasize her "first world problems"), and I figured I'd share these pictures with you because: 1) "Crying" over  these issues do make first world problems seem ridiculous and 2) These pictures are actually really funny (sorry, Kimmy. And sorry cousin ;) ). 




















And, yes, I did send my cousin all of these pictures. (She wasn't really complaining, I was just teasing her)

I promise to write something more substantial soon.

Stay strong my first world friends.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment