Monday, November 18, 2013

I can't sleep.

So, I'm listening to what Joy (my cousin) calls my "depressing music."
My depressing music isn't necessarily depressing, though. A lot of it is some really good and not depressing at all. But (because I want to go into the entertainment industry) I keep thinking of these artists that I LOVE whom I feel like don't get heard of as much (though some of them are quite popular). 

(Yes, this is another pointless entry, I promise that this week I'll put a really long substantial one that really makes you think *pinky promise*). 
Since I'm not sleepy and I am listening to music, I feel like I am burdened with the glorious purpose of making this list--- that was a Loki reference for all of you non-nerds out there.

Here is the list-in no particular order- click for a good listen:

1. Ben Howard- Depth Over Distance
2. Ben Howard- Promise
3. Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova- Falling Slowly
4. Priscilla Ahn- Dream
5. Sara Bareilles- Gravity
6. Amy Winehouse- Love is a Losing Game
7. Amy Winehouse- Valerie
8. Lianne La Havas- Everything, Everything
9. Lianne La Havas- Empty
10. Lianne La Havas- Lost & Found
11. Dar Williams- Blue Light of the Flame
12. Chrisette Michele- A Couple of Forevers
13. Macy Gray- Don't Forget Me
14. Zofia Kilanowicz- Symphony No. 3 Op. 36 (This whole thing is a bit long, but it's also quite epic)
15. Sade- By Your Side
16. Sade- King of Sorrow
17. Sade- No Ordinary Love
18. India.Arie- Ready For Love
19. Adele- Don't You Remember
20. Coldplay- Sparks
21. Coldplay-Fix You
22. Ray Lamontagne-Let it Be Me
23. Ray Lamontagne-Jolene
24. Ray Lamontagne- Be Here Now
25. Citizen Cope- Sideways
26. Maxwell- Whenever, Wherever, Whatever
27. Maxwell- This Woman's Work
28. The Fray-Unsaid
29. The Fray- Look After You
30. Anything Lauryn Hill. ANYTHINGANYYYTHINGSeriously.
31. John Legend- Again
32. Damien Rice- Volcano
33. Damien Rice- The Blower's Daughter
34. Floetry- Feelings
35. And anything Erykah Badu. Yes. Really. Anything.
36. Snow Patrol- You Could Be Happy
37. Adele- Daydreamer
38. Adele- First Love
39. Floetry- Say Yes
40. Floetry- Feelings
41. The Roots- You Got Me
42. Peter Bradley Adams- Between Us
43. John Mayer- Stop This Train
44. John Mayer- City Love
45. Sia- Breathe Me
46. Jason Walker & Molly Reed- Down
47. Joshua Radin- Today (I MET HIM in 2011- don't judge mehe was so good)
48. Joshua Radin- What if You
49. Bon Iver- I Can't Make You Love Me
50. Counting Crows- Color Blind
51. Coldplay- Trouble
52. Sara Haze- Lovely
53. Peter Bradley Adams- Los Angeles
54. Norah Jones- She's 22

Okay, I'm starting to feel sleepy. Enjoy the playlist ;)

xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment