Thursday, November 14, 2013

"My type."

A good friend asked me if "nerdy white guys" are my "thing." 

I don't know exactly how to answer that question.

jk.

Yes.

"Yes," is how I'd answer that question.

Matthew Gray Gubler. Please slap me if I say "no" to a face like this.



Actually, just white guys in general.

Joseph Gordon Levitt. I've seriously loved this guy since "Angels in the outfield." 
(Is he even white? I have no idea. He could be racially ambiguous.)

James Franco. I'm convinced that he's actually crazy and I still love him.


Tom Hiddleston. #ICANNOT.

But every other type of guy is also my thing.
Because...I like...guys in general.

If Michael Ealy came within 12 feet of me, I would probably die.


With a smile on my face.

And Idris Elba? Let's be real.

LET US BE REAL.

I could actually sit here and add Hispanic (Danny Pino from Law & Order?!), Asian/Middle-Eastern, mixed, Pacific-Islander and albino guys that I find attractive.
There is really no point to this post. 
But if there was a point, it would be: I don't really have a preference. 
This was one simple statement that became a blog post with pictures of attractive guys.

Yeeeaaaah, well, that's enough of that. 

I refuse to believe this was a waste of my time.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment